French Country Porcelain Cupcake Stand / Yellow & Blue
It’s a lovely day in May. You’re standing in the doorway of a quaint cottage. A breeze gently blows across your cheek, carrying the scent of lavender and lilies nearby. A glimmering object sits on the table, lit from above as if from the heavens. A delicate trio of Fleur d’Oranger Macarons are stacked neatly atop an enchanting blue and yellow pedestal, with a handwritten note reading:
“Indulge. You deserve it.”
This French Country-inspired cupcake stand gets you one step closer to recreating that delightful daydream (though the one-way ticket to Étretat and crazy-delicious macarons are -sadly- not included with purchase).
This piece is crafted with love, and should last for generations with proper handling and care.
• Sized to hold a standard or jumbo-sized cupcake, a few mini cupcakes, or a stack of cookies.
• Crafted from beautiful white porcelain, this stand is decorated with a duo of vibrant blue- and yellow-tinted porcelains, and boasts a dainty ruffled bottom edge. An echoing dot pattern encircles the foot.
• Top surface sealed with a certified lead-free and food-safe clear satin glaze.
• Hand-wash only. Use care when cleaning textured surface. Oven and Microwave use strongly discouraged. Care Instructions included
• All materials used to create this item were manufactured in the USA, including the porcelain, colorants, and packaging materials
• Also suitable for displaying a variety of non-dessert items such as candles, jewelry, and love notes.
• Every item is made by hand, by me, in my Los Angeles studio
4” W x 2” H, with a 2 inch diameter footprint.
AVAILABLE SIZES: One Size
AVAILABLE COLORS: French Country, Frou Frou, Film Noir, Mint Chip
** Please allow 4-5 weeks for this item to be made, packaged, and delivered.